What do you mean by problems walking?
If you have any gait or balance disturbances, we help you determine what the cause is. The gait and balance disturbance itself is the symptom; we determine the cause to get you on a proper treatment plan.
Who needs a gait and balance evaluation?
- People with Parkinson’s
- If you have fallen and seriously injured yourself
- Those who have had a stroke
- Anyone with a joint replacement
- If you have arthritis
- And if you have noticed your have an abnormal gait or balance problem
What is gait?
Gait refers to the process of walking and includes how long your steps are, how your feet and legs move, how you step, and every intricate part of how you walk.
If you are experiencing a gait or balance problem, you may experience the following symptoms:
- Difficulty or pain while walking
- Trouble balancing yourself
- Motion sickness
What to do next?
Book an appointment with us, and we can help you determine the cause of your gait or balance problem. We’ll assess you using a variety of methods and techniques, which includes several tests. After diagnosing the problem, we’ll then be able to treat you to help get rid of the symptoms.