Dr. Charlton Adler is a Board Certified Podiatric Surgeon
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery.
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- (CAQ) In Amputation Prevention and Wound Care.
- Diplomate, The American Academy of Wound Management, Certified Wound Specialist Physician.
- Diplomate, American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry Limb Preservation and Salvage.
- Physician Certified in Wound Care-CMET.
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Kindred Transitional Hospital
- Aventura Wound Care Center
- Memorial Regional Medical Center
Fun Fact 2: Dr. Adler’s daughter Laura Adler, DPM is following in her father’s foot steps and is a Podiatrist having graduated from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and is currently finishing her residency in Denver specializing in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.